Thursday, December 16, 2010

T-SHART! bahh and other japanese Engrish.

For the times you expected wind, but got hail. The T-Shart. 

This little guy must be experiencing a t-shart right now.  Poor sucker.
Hung like a panther? Be ready for the ladies in 25 unique designs.

Who wants to play with pan-pooh?
This was my friends nick-name in highschool.  Pills to assist with hogging.
Possibly the best/worst band name rip off EVER
Featuring Anthonysuki Keidis-san  and Fleao.

Molestation Station just around the corner.


Now travel with us to Arima Onsen for hours of relaxation followed by man eating fish. Yup, you heard me.

Onsen:s are hot springs that naturally flow deep underground. Ours was located near Osaka and from the mountain depths flowed a powerful healing spring.  at 98 degrees this water was piping hot and contained iron which colours the water and rocks orange. 

I:m not exactly used to 30 naked japanese dudes lounging in a giant hot tub, but it was relaxing and the outdoor relaxation areas with their old style tiny round tubs was right out of a samurai movie.  I felt light as a feather and the hot stone sauna was a trip. 

The most interesting thing about Onsen`s for my tatoo covered friends is that you are NOT allowed to enter if you have any tats.   Now I have one on my backside but I:m a ninja and managed to hide it, but they would have thrown me out if they discovered it.  I had to literally cover my ass.  I:m told the rule stems from a time when only Yakuza or criminals had tatoos and they wanted to keep these lowlifes out.  So, something to think about before you get that flaming dragon playing heads up poker with jimi hendrix on your back. 

From left to right.  Justin `earth mover`  Masako `burning passion star`  and Nabil `sunshine surprise`


Now for the man -eating fish!   These little monsters are doctor fish, they are supposed to heal and restore the feet by munching on your flesh.  It feels like a thousand vibrating chatter teeth nipping away at your skin. It:s ticklish and horrifying and downright awesome.  They squirm between your toes and flick past your feet and fight each other for the best bits of you.

It:s the vibration that gets to you. The powerful little teeth at work.  It:s a real test of bravery.


Say hello to Panda, just relaxing in the trees. 

Justin has gone off the deep end. 

Here is how to get a free massage in Japan. The staff never bothers you and you can stay as long as you like. These machines are the best I:ve ever felt and the heated vibration is super good.

J Pop and Toby Sherona checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment