Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where the Hell Am I Going?!

 Two guys, one destination, ten days, and no clue!



Stay tuned!!!

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Barrionuevo said:
    Nabil, not where you go, but if that who if on me it was depending, sending to you Kazahstán ... to proving the adventure really, jejeje

    I think that his trip will be ... to... Las Vegas???? .... at least it is better than Kazahstán: not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with you to VANCOUVER!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mumbay, India!! Greetings, Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monterrey, Mexico!!.. have fun there :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argentina!, Disfruta del viaje sea dónde sea...que envidia de trabajo.
    Un abrazo tío!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. San Juan en Puerto Rico. Tomad buenas fotos my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ireland!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Republica dominicana. (y pobre de vuestro jefe si no os lleva alli! xDDD) Dile q hago esto para poder irte a ver *-*!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote Rio!

    It's more fun if you both can't speak the language

    ReplyDelete
  13. Montreal
    khayyamlasi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quinton (quinton @ coish.net)November 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

    You're off to Nicaragua!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's very very possible you'll go to Palau de Plegamans (Spain) ;)

    ReplyDelete