Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I really don't know where the hell I am!

So here's the deal;

1. Nabil Ahmed and I, Justin Steepe are letting our boss Leslie send us to an unknown destination for 10 days on a ridiculously mad adventure.
2. We get to pack our carry on luggage and that is all.
3. We have no hotel bookings, no itinerary, and will be challenged by our ISX team and you to do random feats of adventure.
4. We have Very, Very loose morals.
5. You could win a Free flight to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.A*  just by guessing where you think we will be sent.
6. The person with the closest guess based on proximity to the actual location will win.
7. We have Very, Very, Very loose morals.

Post your guess in the comments section for your chance to win.  You can guess anywhere in the world, the more specific you guess the better chance you have to be closet to the location.  For instance if you guess Spain and another person guesses Madrid and we are sent to Madrid they will win. 

Good Luck.

*(excluding Alaska and Hawaii)

40 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must go to some place where people don't speak English or Spanish!

    So I say TOKYO.

    And my challenge is: put on the regional clothes of the country (a kimono if you go to Japan) and try to live a normal day shoppig, eating out, etc. dressed like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to Cuba. It is cold in Canada and you should be sent to a warm weather country... Central America is your destiny! ( :

    BARBARA BARBERINI

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spot that yall are going to can not look normal or easy for either of you to get along in! C'mon thats not the ISX way!!

    Nabil you can visually fit in almost anywhere in South Asia, and you speak spainish, So that elimenates India, pakistan, Bangledesh, and Sri-Lanka, nor any Spanish speaking countries all of South America and Spain are no also eleminated.

    Justin you look you could fit in anywhere from England, to Russia. So tht elimentaes Europe completely, maybe Turkey but still I dont think so!!

    So what am im getting at is where you go will be a verbal, visual and cultural barrier for both Salt and Pepper, hahahahaa!

    I think your going to Japan, I wana say tokyo but that semms to easy. At the very least I have the country and that is Japan. Final answer Japan!

    Where ever the hell you go it will be hilarious!

    Suundjae

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say Beijing, China.
    Why?Because Cuba is too easy for Nabil, he speaks Spanish. I guess they're going to a place where they don't know the language and people have already said Tokyo.
    Anyway, enjoy it!

    Yo digo Beijing (Pekín), China.
    Cuba es muy fácil para Nabil que habla español.
    Yo creo que ellos irán a algún lugar donde no sepan el idioma y Tokio ya lo dijeron.
    De cualquier forma, ¡a disfrutarlo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is my bet, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thinking in SHANGHAI, China.
    But could be better if you come to Canary Islands...

    ReplyDelete
  10. loose morals huh?

    Amsterdam of course!

    Although I'd love it if it were somewhere where grubs and testicles are all thats available to eat.

    Mattyboy Powell

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..um if i win, can I go to Amsterdam too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't see a lot of African countries being mentioned, so I'm just gonna throw out "Botswana"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess
    South Africa; Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll guess Malaysia. =p

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's somewhere in the Caribbean. How bout Jamaica? :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say Seoul, South Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're going to Machu Picchu in Peru. 100%.
    (do you get extra points for confidence? strong and wrong that is what I always say.)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete